The Road To Four

Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh my word!!!

It's official.  We leave next week and will have Michael in our arms on January 21st.  Tickets are booked.  We will return home on February 1st.  Absolutely cannot wait.   

We hadn't received an update on Michael since October.   The agency had requested one in November, but we still hadn't heard.   That is, until today.  I emailed the agency and pestered  asked politely if there is any chance of any update before we leave next week. 
OH MY WORD!  Look at this sweet face.  The cheeks are begging for some lovin.  
I love every detail of this picture.  The winter coat, his missing shoe, the crumpled paper.  I told the kids they had better watch out or he might "play" with their homework.  
The report states that he is walking very well.    He loves to watch t.v. and if you block his view he gets very upset and will give you an upset look.  He definitely has an opinion.  He'll fit right in over here. 



I'll leave you with this precious picture for now.  


4 comments:

  1. That is the most handsome little dude!!! Cannot wait to spoil him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful news and a beautiful picture. The 3 of you will be home in 3 weeks. This is making me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He just puts a big smile on my face!! My favorite is the missing shoe. I can't wait to meet him and give him a big hug. We love all of you so much! I'm so proud of all of you for taking this journey and can't wait for Michael to call you guys his family.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep breaths today! Trust in Him and put all your worries in Him. I know you can do this. Love you.

    ReplyDelete