The Road To Four

Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 5 - a new day

I'm pleased to report that today is a new day.

Kerri still isn't feeling well, so we opted out of going on the temple tour. Michael has had a good day including some good napping, so that makes it all worth it.

He managed a 2 hour nap this morning. Then we ate some lunch and then Michael and I walked (clarify - he rode in my arms) to a local park. We let Kerri get some sleep in quiet in the hotel room.

The weather was very pleasant and the park was nice.

We walked around to take in the sights. We definitely got some stares, but I don't think we got yelled at. If we did, I didn't catch it.

 

I tried to see if I could put him down. Thought it would be cute picture with him walking on some of the paths. Yeah, not so much. Little man did NOT want to be put down.

 

No complaints here. I love that he feels secure in our arms. Meet Michael's 'upset face' as it was described to us before we got here...

We kept exploring, Even got a good smiling shot

It's really not hard to get him to smile, just hard to capture it cause he is so quick to move on to other things.

The thinking was that the park would tire him out a little bit ( might have been the case if he did any work :) ) and then nap when we got back... Yeah, he is happy, in his crib, but not real interested in sleep.

 

He truly does sleep great at night. But we are still trying to figure out how much nap he needs during the day...

Please continue to pray for our health. We fly to Guangzhou tomorrow and are going to need some energy to survive the flight....

2 comments:

  1. Praying for all of you to wake up and feel better! I love the pictures of him today, especially of him crying. He is too funny! I think it is precious that he wants to be held. He has lots of arms waiting to hold him at home. Love you guys. I'm blowing kisses to Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Kerri starts feeling better. Michael still looks adorable even when he is not happy. I bet Castle Rock will be a whole new experience for him. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete