The Road To Four

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Gift

 
Easter is a gift.  The most treasured gift was given many years ago on a cross.  I am humbled and forever thankful.  This Easter, I was surrounded by more gifts than I could have ever dreamed would be mine. 
 
Enjoy the pictures!
 
 
 
We colored eggs.  Michael wasn't quite sure what on earth we were doing.   "Explain this to me mama!"
 
No, I would not recommend tasting the vinegar.

 
This is pretty fun

 
That is, unless you are thirteen

 
Chris was a good sport.  He was going for vibrant colors.

 
My girl always have fun when it involves a craft of any sort. 

 
Notice the water.  I wouldn't use "graceful" as a word to describe this.

 
And of course, the aftermath.  "Now what?"

 
Easter morning, before church, Michael decided to acquire the new skill of turning on the bath water.  Very fun.

 
The look below needs no caption.


 
And the pure joy when successfully turning the water on for the fifteenth time.
 
 
 
 
Yes, my son is as tall as I am. 


 
It was so much fun to put together the baskets for these four gifts of mine.

 
"Do my eggs open too?"

 
Christopher is the master egg hunter

 
 
Hoping you had a wonderful Easter!
With love,
The Junges



1 comment:

  1. I love the family picture! Nice colors everyone!! What does Michael think of that candy? I can't wait to see all of the other holidays with all 6 of you together. Miss everyone tremendously! Love you guys.
    Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete