The Road To Four

Friday, December 28, 2012

Man cave



Our oldest son, our firstborn, has made the migration to the basement.  To what he is calling....his "Man Cave".    I don't know where the time has gone.  It seems like not that long ago I was looking at this sweet face.



Now, I'm watching my son grow up faster than I ever thought possible.  He's approaching 13, yikes, 13.  I love my son.  I'm proud of my son.  I'm thankful, even in the challenging times, that God has trusted me with this spectacular, baseball loving, God following, young man, Andrew. 


We thought we'd share a few pictures of his new space.  No man cave could be complete with the chocolate lab, of course.







Future blog posts will include the newest pics of our "little man's cave".  Michael's room is almost complete.   Now we just need Michael home. 





1 comment:

  1. very manly. You have inspired me to do our bedroom and get rid of the crates for drawers look. Also, we should finally get a bed frame after all these years. Look how great it looks. Great man cave and great man.

    ReplyDelete